Hello Ministik School Parents & Caregivers!
As our educators prepare to welcome our students for the 2023-2024 school year, I would like to share some important details:
- We have an updated Moose Factory Ministik School Plan 2023-2024
- Student Lunch – at this time, student lunch will continue at home. Our school community will continue to work together to explore safe options to resume student lunch at school in a timely manner. In the coming days and weeks, members of the school community will be invited to provide input and ideas in support of collaborative problem solving.
- Important Times
- Morning Supervision & Student Arrivals @ 8:45am-9am *daily
- Lunch Dismissal @ 11:55am-12:05pm *daily
- Afternoon Supervision & Student Arrivals @ 12:45pm-1pm *daily
- Afternoon Dismissal @ 3pm-3:10pm *daily
- Returning Students (those who attended Ministik in June 2023) are invited to their first day of school on Wednesday August 23, 2023
New Students will be provided with start date details as their registration packages are processed.
Updates for our school community will be shared via parent & caregiver email list, this website, our school’s Facebook page, and postings on community bulletin boards.
Student Registration: A paper copy of our 14 FORMS MFIDSAB Procedure No. 305-01 Student Registration & Information Form revised June 2022 is required for each student enrolled at Moose Factory Ministik School for the 2022-2023 School Year.
Parents of New Students are also required to provide copies of the following documents to complete their child’s registration:
- MFIDSAB Student Registration & Information Form
- copy of Proof of Birth
- copy of Immunization Record
- copy of Proof of Status (if applicable) – Status Card, Letter from the First Nation
- copy of Health Card
- copy of most recent Report Card, if previously enrolled in any school
Bus transportation will be provided by request only. Parents and Caregivers are required to sign up for bus service using
Student Transportation (MFIDSAB & MCEA)
Active forms of travel (ie. walking, biking) and the use of private transportation by parents and families are strongly encouraged.
Eligibility: Kindergarten to grade 6 students residing on-reserve;
Questions/concerns? Contact Heather.Moore@mcea.ca 705-658-4726 Ext 251 Cell: 705-698-7846
MFIDSAB **UNFORTUNATELY – there will be NO MFIDSAB (off-reserve) Bus Services until further notice!
Eligibility: Kindergarten to grade 2 students residing off-reserve;
Questions/concerns? Contact Ministik School firstname.lastname@example.org 705-658-4535