Ministik School 2020-2021 ~ New Student Registrations
To register your child,
- Visit Ministik School Monday to Friday between 9am-11am or from 2pm-3pm
- Self-Screen for Symptoms of COVID-19. The use of this online self-assessment tool is recommended: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/
- Any member of our school community experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 must not enter the school and should seek testing and appropriate medical attention by contacting Moose Factory Public Health Centre 705-658-4220.
- In case of emergency, please visit the Weeneebayko General Hospital Emergency Department. If you need an ambulance, call 705-658-1111.
- Knock on the Front Door – a member of the school staff will allow you to enter the building.
- Wear a mask.
- Wash your hands using the hand sanitizer available at the entrance – rub your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Proceed to the School Office window where you will be provided assistance.
Parents of New Students are required to provide copies of the following documents to complete their child’s registration:
- Proof of Birth
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Status (if applicable)
- Most recent Report Card, if previously enrolled in school