Two afternoons are available for Parents to Pick Up Student Belongings.
Tuesday June 16 & Thursday June 18 1:30pm-3:30pm
All Parents must:
- review the Protocol for Retrieval of Personal Property to Students and Families Ministik During a Pandemic
- take the COVID Self-Assessment https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/
- access the drive thru pick up stations; including the “lost&found” section at the garage area
- maintain physical distancing at all times
- practice proper hand washing techniques
- stay no longer than the designated time
No one with any COVID symptoms is permitted to participate.