First Day of School for Students in Grades 1 to 8 is Wednesday August 24th 2016
*KINDERGARTEN – LOOK HERE –> Ministik Kindergarten Readiness Program & Staggered School Entry
Ministik School Year Calendar 2016-2017
*Student Information & Registration Form *all students (new & returning) must complete one of these forms with up-to-date information ~ save time in August and hand yours in today!
*Severe Allergies *all students with a severe, life-threatening, anaphylactic allergies must complete an Extreme Allergy Management and Prevention Form annually!
*School Supplies* all items should be brought in a back pack and all personal items should be labelled with your child’s name!
Students should bring the following items to school daily:
- pencils, erasers, glue stick, scissors, colouring pencils, ruler – in a pencil case
- indoor shoes (running shoes for gym)
- lunch bag: we have a balanced day with two nutrition breaks daily – please pack two snacks/small lunches in two separate bags or use a divider in one larger lunch bag
- a growth mindset
- a smile and willingness to your best
*Ministik School Code of Conduct* all members of our school community (students, teachers, staff and parents) must follow our school’s code of conduct – please read the CODE and be prepared to follow it everyday!
*Daily School Attendance* regular attendance is critical for students to achieve success in school!
- school starts at 8:40 am daily – please arrive on time!
- if your child is ill, please be sure to call the school and let us know
*Ministik School Handbook*…coming soon…
***New Student Registration***
Please visit our school office from 9am to 3pm with:
your child’s birth certificate (or alternative id),
status card (if applicable),
health card #,
and copy of most recent report card